<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d38263074\x26blogName\x3dKindness+Happens\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kindnesshappens.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kindnesshappens.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d3961341872475414617', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
 

Kindness at the library

I went to the New York Public Library recently to do research, and I needed to photocopy the book I was reading. There was someone using the photocopy machine already. The librarian noticed that I was waiting and she offered to give me a pass to go photocopy my pages somewhere else. Before I could even accept the offer, she said, "no, I'll do it." She photocopied all the spreads that I needed within a minute and didn't charge me any money. If I had had to use the regular machine, it would have taken me longer and also I would have had to pay for each copy. Such a nice thing to do . . .

1 Comments:

Hi

Please consider writing news pieces or an op-ed for Jewrusalem: Israeli Uncensored News. We strive to present different views and opinions while rejecting political correctness. Ideally, we try to make the news "smart and funny." Thus, your input is very welcome.

Best,
Alex
www.jewrusalem.net/en

By Blogger Alex, at April 27, 2007 4:51 PM  

Post a Comment